Competence Network RIKO
Realization of innovative construction materials from renewable raw materials (abbr. RIKO)
Construction materials made from renewable raw materials have a high innovation potential and show concrete approaches for sustainable management, as successfully demonstrated in a development concept of the state of Lower Saxony.
For this purpose, the state of Lower Saxony supported a competence center which
- determined the need for action,
- determine requirement profiles
- determines R&D competencies, and
- makes information available to a wide range of stakeholders.
The holistic consideration of all process levels in the sense of concurrent engineering is a special focus here.
Tasks of the RIKO Competence Center:
- Targeted market transfer of the previous and continuously updated results
- Support for the development of products and semi-finished products made of construction materials with renewable raw materials
- Establishment and maintenance of a central database, which represents a comprehensive information offer for:
- Research institutions
- associations and media
- and at the same time to enable the targeted bringing together and networking of potential partners
- Consulting, support and monitoring of project partners
Particularly promising and innovative product lines can be supported by the state of Lower Saxony.
We are at your disposal for any questions you may have!
Dipl.-Chem. Dr. Andreas Baar
Tel. +49 551 49601-23